Serving The Greater Kansas City Area.
Firehouse Roofing KC is the leading authority on wind, hail and storm related damage in the greater Kansas City area.
The greater Kansas City area gets the brunt of several Midwest storms every year and has been consistently ranked in the top seven states to have the most hail and wind damage to homes. High winds, hail, heavy rain, snow, and ice can all impact your roof and causing damage which may lead to water seeping through soaking your drywall, carpeting, and ceiling.
- If water has seeped into your home, swift steps need to be taken the leak and prevent further damage like mold and mildew. Please contact us today!
In many cases, it is difficult to detect whether your home has damage from hail until years later when water seeps through – and then it may no longer be covered by your insurance. Don’t let storm damage or wear and tear threaten the safety of your roof.
- If your house is affected by the recent hail storm, contact us for a FREE, damage assessment.
Wind damage can be obvious or sometimes hard to see from the ground; requiring an inspection to best assess the damage.
Hail causes granule loss to asphalt shingles and can fracture the back of the shingle matting. Over time these hail impacts “hits” will weather and worsen leading to interior leaking.
Additional Hail Damage
Hail can cause damage to your gutters, downspouts, gutter guards, and windows. and garage doors.
Hail can dent aluminum siding, garage doors, and even break vinyl siding.
We take care of everything, from handling your insurance to total roof replacements, so you don’t have to.
Contact us to schedule a free Damage Assessment Inspection.
Firehouse Roofing KC will assess the needs of your home to determine if there is damage done to your roof or if it is just time for an upgrade.
- We will examine the surface of your roof as well as gutters, downspouts, gutter guards, windows, siding, air conditioners, and garage doors for damage.
- After completing the inspection, we will review our assessment with you.
- If there is not sufficient wind or hail damage to support filing an insurance claim, we will provide a competitive estimate to replace your roof.
- If there is sufficient damage to supporting filing a claim with your insurance company, Firehouse Roofing KC will assist you with your claim from start to finish, at no cost to you. It is important that you maximize your claim and receive payment for all the damages that your policy provides coverage.
- We will work directly with your insurance company to make the claims process straightforward and stress-free.
- We work with your insurance company and adjuster to settle your insurance claims as quickly and equitably as possible. We guarantee to install your new roof per insurance company pricing and manufacturer’s specifications.